Your comfort is my silence.
Don’t remember who said it, but it’s true.
In some things I consider silence to be criminal, and to be honest, I’m not interested in protecting anyone’s comfort zone.
Topics I like to be noisy about include but are not limited to:
- Violence against women/sexual violence
- Sexism & the status of women in society/culture
- Queer/LGBT rights & politics
- Racism & social inequality
- Animal rights/cruelty to animals
- Religious coercion/religious threats to freedom
- The whole gamut of liberal/democratic rights & freedoms
- Anything that pisses me off.
If you have something you want shout about, give me a holler. I’m happy to share.